I make sure that the night before (usually after dinner) all dishes and utensils are washed so the next morning it’s easier to get started on breakfast. I also make sure to keep breakfast items fresh and ready to grab from in the refrigerator. On a weekday, where I have to be at work, I only make breakfast if I am awake and ready before a certain time otherwise I stick to a cereal bar and pack some fruits, granola, and yogurt in a to go container.
If I wake up early, I’ll make a breakfast meal that I know well- usually eggs w/ veggie bacon, side of fruit (usually blueberries or a banana), and a piece of toast. It’s easy and only takes 10 minutes.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.