You can enjoy the fun of creating your favorite combinations of fruits, nuts & seeds, spices (I adore cinnamon and vanilla) It will greet you in the morning and bring a smile to your heart.
Hope this helps,
The best if I additionally have a fruit or a sandwich, or some nuts.
Hope, it will help you
You should give time for yourself to start the day.
Now what? I had to reflect on why it was that I wasn't making time for my own breakfast, something fueled the rest of my morning! Why did I think it was negotiable?
Turns out that somewhere I believed it was expendable, that taking that away from me and giving somewhere else (usually to others or other seemingly pressing obligations). It was really eye-opening that in my OWN life I wasn't a priority!
It began to dawn on me that there was a link between my treatment of my own person as a less than priority made it easier for others to feel the same way about me which, in turn, further fueled the feeling that I needed someone to realize I was special and deserved to be a priority. This again meant that the solution was outside of me.
After I put these thoughts together, I thought…okay, I will get up even earlier. I quickly realized, however, that would more than likely end in failure because I already felt exhausted in the morning when I woke up.
What I decided to do was prepare the evening before! You can decide what you feel like having and lay out all the necessary items and preparations in advance! In fact, you can even do this while finishing cleaning up after dinner!
This worked! Good luck!
Leave 100 works and eat breakfast. In the worst case, I drink milk and have some snacks in pocket
Alternatively you can prepare something the previous night, heat it up in the morning and eat it on the go
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?