You can enjoy the fun of creating your favorite combinations of fruits, nuts & seeds, spices (I adore cinnamon and vanilla) It will greet you in the morning and bring a smile to your heart.
Hope this helps,
The best if I additionally have a fruit or a sandwich, or some nuts.
Hope, it will help you
You should give time for yourself to start the day.
Now what? I had to reflect on why it was that I wasn't making time for my own breakfast, something fueled the rest of my morning! Why did I think it was negotiable?
Turns out that somewhere I believed it was expendable, that taking that away from me and giving somewhere else (usually to others or other seemingly pressing obligations). It was really eye-opening that in my OWN life I wasn't a priority!
It began to dawn on me that there was a link between my treatment of my own person as a less than priority made it easier for others to feel the same way about me which, in turn, further fueled the feeling that I needed someone to realize I was special and deserved to be a priority. This again meant that the solution was outside of me.
After I put these thoughts together, I thought…okay, I will get up even earlier. I quickly realized, however, that would more than likely end in failure because I already felt exhausted in the morning when I woke up.
What I decided to do was prepare the evening before! You can decide what you feel like having and lay out all the necessary items and preparations in advance! In fact, you can even do this while finishing cleaning up after dinner!
This worked! Good luck!
Leave 100 works and eat breakfast. In the worst case, I drink milk and have some snacks in pocket
Alternatively you can prepare something the previous night, heat it up in the morning and eat it on the go
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?