You can enjoy the fun of creating your favorite combinations of fruits, nuts & seeds, spices (I adore cinnamon and vanilla) It will greet you in the morning and bring a smile to your heart.
Hope this helps,
The best if I additionally have a fruit or a sandwich, or some nuts.
Hope, it will help you
You should give time for yourself to start the day.
Now what? I had to reflect on why it was that I wasn't making time for my own breakfast, something fueled the rest of my morning! Why did I think it was negotiable?
Turns out that somewhere I believed it was expendable, that taking that away from me and giving somewhere else (usually to others or other seemingly pressing obligations). It was really eye-opening that in my OWN life I wasn't a priority!
It began to dawn on me that there was a link between my treatment of my own person as a less than priority made it easier for others to feel the same way about me which, in turn, further fueled the feeling that I needed someone to realize I was special and deserved to be a priority. This again meant that the solution was outside of me.
After I put these thoughts together, I thought…okay, I will get up even earlier. I quickly realized, however, that would more than likely end in failure because I already felt exhausted in the morning when I woke up.
What I decided to do was prepare the evening before! You can decide what you feel like having and lay out all the necessary items and preparations in advance! In fact, you can even do this while finishing cleaning up after dinner!
This worked! Good luck!
Leave 100 works and eat breakfast. In the worst case, I drink milk and have some snacks in pocket
Alternatively you can prepare something the previous night, heat it up in the morning and eat it on the go
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.