Hans Michael X.
A great breakfast to me is the meal you have on mornings that is full of nutrients & or vitamins which gives you the balance and energy you're going to need to fuel your day.
Something that satisfy and fills my stomach to me is a great breakfast. When you try to eat healthy, choose to eat foods that are low calorie so you can eat more of it and fill your stomach.
I exercise at home since pandemic is so intense where I live. I do Pamela Reif’s workout videos in youtube which are the best thing ever. Its fun and motivating. I can even wake up early in the morning and do them. (And I am not usually a sport person) but this one is really motivating once you start
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?