Plus take a nice hot bath. Continue to do gentle stretches – building them up slowly, very slowly.
Hope u get better soon
I have another friend who sees an osteopath for back problems, and they work on a number of body parts besides his back.
For myself, doing planks and building core strength has helped my back.
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.