Yes i do. Since I sit down most of the time when I work, I make sure to take a 10 min break every two hours to stretch, breathe drink water and relax. This reenergizes a lot and keep me going. Hope this helps 🙂
I would say yes, maybe Instead of doing an afternoon workout routine you could do yoga, stretching, and end with a little cardio. Then go on with your day and still do your usual workout routine.
I usually strech out before i go to bed but Im not sure if i should do it in the morning instead, Im just afraid that if i dont do it at Night i wont be able to sleep bc i feel like i need to do it
I do not. But I think I should. Otherwise my morning exercise task doesn’t get checked of in the morning, or at all, if I’m only counting on that one exercise to do it.
- How many times you exercise in a day?
- What can motivate you to ensure you won’t quit while getting started?
- How does one fit the exercise habit into their morning routine? Is this something done right before noon or, is there a better time after awakening to start exercising? A set time? Maybe even stepping out of doors in pajamas to reach the mail box considered exercise for eight minutes?
- How do you reward yourself?
- What is a moderate workout I can do in my bedroom?
- If I train constantly, my muscles never get sore. So it becomes routine and boring. What should I do?
- Do you complete your exercise habit in the morning? I often have 6am work meetings, and I sometimes have difficulty getting the exercise in before work.
- What do you do for your morning activity?
- What is your morning exercise of choice?
- How can I remain consistent with exercise and ensure I carry out a routine everyday?