Yes i do. Since I sit down most of the time when I work, I make sure to take a 10 min break every two hours to stretch, breathe drink water and relax. This reenergizes a lot and keep me going. Hope this helps 🙂
I would say yes, maybe Instead of doing an afternoon workout routine you could do yoga, stretching, and end with a little cardio. Then go on with your day and still do your usual workout routine.
I usually strech out before i go to bed but Im not sure if i should do it in the morning instead, Im just afraid that if i dont do it at Night i wont be able to sleep bc i feel like i need to do it
I do not. But I think I should. Otherwise my morning exercise task doesn’t get checked of in the morning, or at all, if I’m only counting on that one exercise to do it.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?