- What are your meal prep plans, if any?
- How do you manage to sweep away all the things that steal the place of the exercise habit?
- Do you have any suggestions for exercise I can do at home without special equipment?
- Which short (max 10 min) yoga/ stretching routine do you recommend to do first thing in the morning?
- What type of exercises are better for a morning routine?
If its for mental health, mental acuity and all then its great for you!
But maybe you can salso up the intensity up a bit and walk faster and farther?
The more intense it is the exercise the better, at leadt for overal health. But if its for mental acuity, then probably moderate intensity is best but I probably should double check that last one.
But anyhow, why not upgrade to light jogging? Or maybe start training for the 5k race?
I did walking all winter, but now thay springs here I been running a lot and I just love it.
I am loosely following a 5k training plan.
My first reason is to help with my sleep
It feels like cheating, not counting because I would walk the dog anyway.
But I have to walk my dog, and I have trouble finding time (and motivation) to do other exercise. And why NOT bring my dog? He needs exercise, too.
And I have MS, so walking is perfect for me, as I can't do any heavy exercise. (Rising my body temperature makes me dizzy, disorientated and I loose my balance. And I will be 'out of order' for the rest of the day.)
I still need as much exercise as possible, since I need to be fit enough to handle my work and my every day tasks.
The better trained, the lesser obstacles from my MS (multiple scleroses).
And from what I heard, walking is good for you.
And I walk in nature, so that also benefits my psyke and overall wellbeing.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?