- How strict do you have to be with diet when wanting to reduce belly flab?
- What kind of exercise do you like doing?
- How do you manage to eat breakfast and then exercise in the morning without getting indigestion? I would like to get up and have breakfast before exercising, but i find it makes me nauseous.
- What’s the hardest part? Starting, sustaining or achieving?
- What are some ideas for 8 minute or relatively short exercises?
Take care 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
Best route may be dynamic stretching (not static) but hold off on actual exercises until you have good, free, full range of motion. Don't overdo it: as they say in Vietnam, "slowly, slowly catches the monkey".
Here is a guide to safe stretching, but do not push if you cannot do perfect form on Day 1:
Also, walk at least 10 minutes twice a day, even if painful at first.
Best wishes – over time you will build a strong & less painful back.
Unfortunately the kind of injury could cause very specific individual needs . and it should be addressed with utmost attention to your specific problems and the way your body reacts to certain stimuli.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?