Take care 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
Best route may be dynamic stretching (not static) but hold off on actual exercises until you have good, free, full range of motion. Don't overdo it: as they say in Vietnam, "slowly, slowly catches the monkey".
Here is a guide to safe stretching, but do not push if you cannot do perfect form on Day 1:
Also, walk at least 10 minutes twice a day, even if painful at first.
Best wishes – over time you will build a strong & less painful back.
Unfortunately the kind of injury could cause very specific individual needs . and it should be addressed with utmost attention to your specific problems and the way your body reacts to certain stimuli.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?