Take care 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
Best route may be dynamic stretching (not static) but hold off on actual exercises until you have good, free, full range of motion. Don't overdo it: as they say in Vietnam, "slowly, slowly catches the monkey".
Here is a guide to safe stretching, but do not push if you cannot do perfect form on Day 1:
Also, walk at least 10 minutes twice a day, even if painful at first.
Best wishes – over time you will build a strong & less painful back.
Unfortunately the kind of injury could cause very specific individual needs . and it should be addressed with utmost attention to your specific problems and the way your body reacts to certain stimuli.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.