Do some pushups
Pistol push with some weight
Mountain climb on the floor
And raise my head to my shoulders and my legs stretched up for my stomach
It is easy stretches that help me relax. My step goal is only 4K a day which my goal is to beat that as well.
I mow the yard when needed. My family takes a daily walk after dinner as well.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?