Absolutely, this is a start small but a start if you want you could add a 5 min yoga practice in the morning as well thats how i started out.
A 30 minute walk is exercise if done consecutively. If not, it means you are not getting enough exercise in a day. In an average persons day, you should be walking 1 to 2 miles a day, not consecutively. If that is not achieved, take a 30 to an hour walk at your pace.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?
- What’s your favourite core exercise?