I eat boiled eggs sometimes with a cup of tea and sometimes with coffee, I usually make a smoothie afterwards or cut up a fruit.
I can drink cocoa. Not so much. But it contains less caffeine than coffee. So that I can use my natural energy in the morning, instead of the caffeine. Besides that, since I drink little cocoa, I give room to more water, providing more oxygen and real energy to my body and specially to my Mind.
Ma Lle E.
I don’t usually drink coffee instead I start my day with a glass of water and after I have my breakfast I drink some tea and milk
If you like citrus flavor, you can drink vitamin c tea, in tangerine flavor. It’s a great boost of energy along with extra support to the immune system. A different option can also be naturally cold flavored water. Just add cucumber, mint, or even frozen fruit to the ice cold water for a quick wake up boost.
Du kan dricka te istället om du fryser för man blir mer var av te än kaffe. Det finns mjölk och vatten och nån juice men drick bara juice på helgerna
Tea is a good variant to drink, its healthy. But you could also drink milk! Its super healthy, and you will have enough energy for the morning
I like to drink coffee with milk, so a black tea with milk would be my best answer. Or green tea which gives you a boost.
Start with water, if you want to feel energizer try to increasingly rely on a good night's sleep and proper sleep hygiëne in order to feel rested and energised. If that proves to be difficult slowly reduce coffee intake and undertake steps to improve sleep. You can also try to drink energizing (natural) tea as a temporary replacement of coffee
Hmmm, my answer will be slightly cliché but regardless, i think you could try fruit juice or just plain water!! Hope it helps!
What I typically drink in the morning is either water or apple juice. I try to mainly keep it that way so that I'm not introducing shocks to my body right away when I wake up.
I like hot chocolate or maybe some tea, I've heard that caffeine it's not the best option. Also, it could be a smoothie, I like one of papaya, milk and sugar.
A glass of milk instead of coffee but I personally add a little bit of coffee fluff which is not too strong so that I wake up a little as well.
Cold fresh water gets me energized! If you feel like you need caffeine, lay off the stuff (drink 90% water) and get your sleep schedule right. I need about 6.5-7 hours to feel really refreshed. I know I used to think 4-5 hours and enough caffeine to power through the day was the answer. I get way more done these days and feel a lot better while doing them and at the end of the day now.
I have a flexible healthy diet. I treat myself a meal or anything I’ve desired, as a gift due to my good behavior through the week.
Try tea, the variety which suits best to you. Or, it may sound strange, but I drink chamomille in order to not get nervous and start the day relaxed.
You should definitely start drinking tea in the morning, not only does it really calm you down, also you are not bloated and you don’t need torun to the toilet ha ha.
any fresh juice like orange, apple can be really good or tea.. it's also good and remember to start your day with a glass of water before all of that.. have a good day!
water😝 instead of drinking straight sugar just drink water🤷🏽♀️ it’s better not only for you but for your body. i mean yeah coffee might give you energy but your also drinking sugar. SUGAR! it’s not good to drink just sugar. water will refresh you and nourish your body. so jus go with water😁
Water! Hydration is key in the mornings as your body will have been at rest for a long period without water.
Green tea is a good alternative. Less caffeine.
Avoiding dairy and switching to non dairy products in tea and coffee.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.