Porridge is also a winter classic.
The egg is easy because I can whip it up in the microwave. It gives me protein to get my day off to a good start.
The type of fruit in my bowl depends on what is in season but an example might be grapes and slices of orange.
1/2 avocado 🥑
1 egg 🥚
one slice whole grain wheat bread 🍞
One cup of milk 🥛
One kind of fruits 🍌 🍒🥝🍇
Two spoons of oats
And nuts 🥜 or almonds
also shea seeds
A treat is waffles or any apple, cinnamon, blor blueberry pastry with coffee.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?