Porridge is also a winter classic.
The egg is easy because I can whip it up in the microwave. It gives me protein to get my day off to a good start.
The type of fruit in my bowl depends on what is in season but an example might be grapes and slices of orange.
1/2 avocado 🥑
1 egg 🥚
one slice whole grain wheat bread 🍞
One cup of milk 🥛
One kind of fruits 🍌 🍒🥝🍇
Two spoons of oats
And nuts 🥜 or almonds
also shea seeds
A treat is waffles or any apple, cinnamon, blor blueberry pastry with coffee.
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?