I love to do a full body workout so that my whole body feels relaxed and I haven't missed anything out, I use the 7 minute HIIT workout on the Fabulous App which is amazing for getting a quick fix! Now I'm ready to celebrate my successes, which Is an important tool to reinforce your success and routines!
I usually do 3 main areas. Upper body, lower body, core. In week I’ll do core at least 2x, and each upper body and lower body 1-2 times depending on the week. I rotate core-weights-running. Upper body for me is shoulders, back, chest, and arms. Lower body is hamstrings, quads, calves, glutes, abductors, and adductors.
- Do you try to make it the full 8 minutes or do you just do what you can do everyday
- How long does your exercise routine take? Does it extend in time?
- How do you get yourself to work out in the morning when your work day starts extremely early?
- How many times in average would you workout per week and what’s the percentage of high & low intensity?
- How do you motivate yourself on a low day? Or after a long day when you think it’s too much effort?
- How to exercise 3 time per week?
- I tried doing yoga in the morning and it was hard. My body wasn’t flexible. I need to warm up my body for that, so it takes time, that’s why I do it afternoon or evening. And I would like to have a calendar on my wall. Do you have advice for that??
- Yes. How or what keeps you motivated for doing exercise regularly?
- How do you deal with missing a day of exercise?
- What are your Morning exercise ?