I love to do a full body workout so that my whole body feels relaxed and I haven't missed anything out, I use the 7 minute HIIT workout on the Fabulous App which is amazing for getting a quick fix! Now I'm ready to celebrate my successes, which Is an important tool to reinforce your success and routines!
I usually do 3 main areas. Upper body, lower body, core. In week I’ll do core at least 2x, and each upper body and lower body 1-2 times depending on the week. I rotate core-weights-running. Upper body for me is shoulders, back, chest, and arms. Lower body is hamstrings, quads, calves, glutes, abductors, and adductors.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?