I love to do a full body workout so that my whole body feels relaxed and I haven't missed anything out, I use the 7 minute HIIT workout on the Fabulous App which is amazing for getting a quick fix! Now I'm ready to celebrate my successes, which Is an important tool to reinforce your success and routines!
I usually do 3 main areas. Upper body, lower body, core. In week I’ll do core at least 2x, and each upper body and lower body 1-2 times depending on the week. I rotate core-weights-running. Upper body for me is shoulders, back, chest, and arms. Lower body is hamstrings, quads, calves, glutes, abductors, and adductors.
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?