I love to do a full body workout so that my whole body feels relaxed and I haven't missed anything out, I use the 7 minute HIIT workout on the Fabulous App which is amazing for getting a quick fix! Now I'm ready to celebrate my successes, which Is an important tool to reinforce your success and routines!
I usually do 3 main areas. Upper body, lower body, core. In week I’ll do core at least 2x, and each upper body and lower body 1-2 times depending on the week. I rotate core-weights-running. Upper body for me is shoulders, back, chest, and arms. Lower body is hamstrings, quads, calves, glutes, abductors, and adductors.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?