I love to do a full body workout so that my whole body feels relaxed and I haven't missed anything out, I use the 7 minute HIIT workout on the Fabulous App which is amazing for getting a quick fix! Now I'm ready to celebrate my successes, which Is an important tool to reinforce your success and routines!
I usually do 3 main areas. Upper body, lower body, core. In week I’ll do core at least 2x, and each upper body and lower body 1-2 times depending on the week. I rotate core-weights-running. Upper body for me is shoulders, back, chest, and arms. Lower body is hamstrings, quads, calves, glutes, abductors, and adductors.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?