Focusing on my breathing. I also purchased a singing bowl and i try to continue listening to the hum long after the hum is gone. Those are what help me so much.
Well, I try to find a new quiet place outside everyday. I like to be alone when I'm doing this, cause if someone's bothering you while you're meditating, your seven spiritual bridges will fall and have to start all over again which is pretty hard. That's all. Have a nice day stranger…
- How you manage to meditate if you are always sorounded by people in your room. For example I live with 2 girls in a shared room.
- What benefits have you received from meditating?
- During your meditation do you sometimes go over your to-do list and other things when you should just do the meditation?
- What is meditation about?
- How do I stick to meditating if it makes me feel very uncomfortable both physically and psychologically?
- What do you do if you skip a couple of days of meditating due to a busy schedule ? Is it ok to just get back into when I can ?
- What does your meditation corner look sound and smell like?
- Is it okay to meditate on my sister?
- How long does it take to become really focused in meditation? I find that 12 minutes is a long goal since I’m a beginner!
- How do you make time to meditate each day?