Focusing on my breathing. I also purchased a singing bowl and i try to continue listening to the hum long after the hum is gone. Those are what help me so much.
Well, I try to find a new quiet place outside everyday. I like to be alone when I'm doing this, cause if someone's bothering you while you're meditating, your seven spiritual bridges will fall and have to start all over again which is pretty hard. That's all. Have a nice day stranger…
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??