Streching, push ups, squats and a quick walk around the block (in total it will take 10 mins). I hit the gym later during the day and walk to work (3.5 k each direction). Somedays I hit the gym early in the morning usually for a strength exercise or once a week I go early swimming (which is amazing)
It depends on how I’m feeling. I pick based on how much energy I’m willing to put into my excerise. Low energy = short workout. High energy = Long workout.
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?