Ga Tan N.
I feel less nervous when I wake up, my sleep seems to be better. And I have a feeling of not being in control when I’m on the phone in the bed that I am missing something. While I read a book, a physical one before sleeping I feel ready to rest
More focus on the present moment and life outside the monitors and screens. Made me more mindful of the things going around me and appreciate little but meaningful moments in life.
We are constantly distracted by digital media. We can’t live without phone, we pay Bills, checking fb/e-mail hourly and chatting on WhatsApp Every minutes. We become phone zombie, numb our mind & dont know how to spend time without phone. The benefits to Breaking screen addiction is we create another positive hobby and get us focus in our life or daily routine.
Probably better sleep, for one. In social settings, connection eye contact and conversation with the people you are with.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.