Ga Tan N.
I feel less nervous when I wake up, my sleep seems to be better. And I have a feeling of not being in control when I’m on the phone in the bed that I am missing something. While I read a book, a physical one before sleeping I feel ready to rest
More focus on the present moment and life outside the monitors and screens. Made me more mindful of the things going around me and appreciate little but meaningful moments in life.
We are constantly distracted by digital media. We can’t live without phone, we pay Bills, checking fb/e-mail hourly and chatting on WhatsApp Every minutes. We become phone zombie, numb our mind & dont know how to spend time without phone. The benefits to Breaking screen addiction is we create another positive hobby and get us focus in our life or daily routine.
Probably better sleep, for one. In social settings, connection eye contact and conversation with the people you are with.
- I can’t seem to disconnect from Social Media at night.
- I would like to put my phone in another room at night, but I am afraid my mom or daughter might have an emergency in the night and try to call me, and u wouldn’t be able to hear the phone. Is it OK to just turn off WiFi, and maybe plug my phone in on the other side of room by my bed, so I won’t have tibe tempted to turn WiFi back on and look at internet?
- When do you locate your phone at night to recharge so that it is not by your bed but still convenient to check off your morning and evening routines?
- How to stop to use so much my phone !!!!?
- what are some things i can do when i’m disconnecting and unplugging?
- Is having a blue light filter on your phone good enough as not using the phone at all before bed?
- What is the hardest part of “disconnecting” for you?
- Do you have any tips on how to stay focused when you have to use your phone/computer for school work?
- Can anyone conduct their business affairs without a phone with the proper accomodation?
- How do I stop reaching for the phone when I’m eating? It seems to be an unconscious thing I do!