Ga Tan N.
I feel less nervous when I wake up, my sleep seems to be better. And I have a feeling of not being in control when I’m on the phone in the bed that I am missing something. While I read a book, a physical one before sleeping I feel ready to rest
More focus on the present moment and life outside the monitors and screens. Made me more mindful of the things going around me and appreciate little but meaningful moments in life.
We are constantly distracted by digital media. We can’t live without phone, we pay Bills, checking fb/e-mail hourly and chatting on WhatsApp Every minutes. We become phone zombie, numb our mind & dont know how to spend time without phone. The benefits to Breaking screen addiction is we create another positive hobby and get us focus in our life or daily routine.
Probably better sleep, for one. In social settings, connection eye contact and conversation with the people you are with.
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?