Stretching helps to wake us up clearing mind maybe massed up with unhealthy dreams in the morning. Moreover, it gives us some energy and vitality.
- Any fun, surprising stretches you’ve tried?
- How to do the habits during long-term? I I feel the habits are the same every day, and the enthusiasm to do them is decreasing. Not to do, but when you’re doing the same thing every morning, it becomes less exciting. Thank you!)
- How to keep remembering why are you doing it, to keep wanting and being motivated?
- Is stretching every day bad?
- Best stretches for a bad back?
For me, in addition to increasing flexibility and revealing tension and joint pain, it also gives me the chance to center myself and focus on my breath.
It can relieve muscle tension, increase flexibility, help with soreness and get your body moving when it's cold or early and you're feeling stiff. You can start with long stretches where you just reach for it as much as you can, then do pulsing stretch where you're making small bursts to reach further and warm up some
Aside from reducing the pain the next day, I use my stretching sessions as a meditation time. I do a mixture of yoga, mobility, and stretching exercices with music that relaxes me and I can focus on my body sensations.
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?
- Can stretching make your legs skinnier/leaner?
- I don’t spend more than a few seconds stretching and wonder if I should consider that stretching?
- I think some movement are not appropriate for someone who is over weight or sth What kind of stretching you are not recommended for heavy people
- How long do you stretch each morning?
- What time works best for stretching. I can never find time in my day.