For me, in addition to increasing flexibility and revealing tension and joint pain, it also gives me the chance to center myself and focus on my breath.
It can relieve muscle tension, increase flexibility, help with soreness and get your body moving when it's cold or early and you're feeling stiff. You can start with long stretches where you just reach for it as much as you can, then do pulsing stretch where you're making small bursts to reach further and warm up some
B R Nice I.
Aside from reducing the pain the next day, I use my stretching sessions as a meditation time. I do a mixture of yoga, mobility, and stretching exercices with music that relaxes me and I can focus on my body sensations.
Stretching helps to wake us up clearing mind maybe massed up with unhealthy dreams in the morning. Moreover, it gives us some energy and vitality.
- What strech do you think is most effective?
- I stretch in the morning, but I am not sure how long I should be stretching for?
- Which body part would you consider essential to stretch?
- If anyone has any good stretch videos they can recommend I’d love to know!
- What kinds of stretches are good for hands and feet
- Sometimes I feel like I lie to myself when I tick the boxes. Have I done not enough?
- What are your favourite go to stretches? Which stretches do you use in your daily routine?
- How do you know where to start as a beginner that is inflexible. It seems like all of the guides really hurt when I try to follow them.
- I roll my neck to stretch it but it’s still pretty inflexible. Any other neck stretches?
- I want to know how to relax while stretching