Stretching helps to wake us up clearing mind maybe massed up with unhealthy dreams in the morning. Moreover, it gives us some energy and vitality.
- How do you prevent over stretching in a body that is hyper extensible
- Is it better to stretch or use a roller?
- Does stretching provide the same benefits as yoga? Should a beginner start with stretching or with yoga?
- Why should I not bounce when stretching while my coaches say to?
- What kind of stretches do you do daily and how often? If you work in an office, how have you worked it into your routine?
For me, in addition to increasing flexibility and revealing tension and joint pain, it also gives me the chance to center myself and focus on my breath.
It can relieve muscle tension, increase flexibility, help with soreness and get your body moving when it's cold or early and you're feeling stiff. You can start with long stretches where you just reach for it as much as you can, then do pulsing stretch where you're making small bursts to reach further and warm up some
Aside from reducing the pain the next day, I use my stretching sessions as a meditation time. I do a mixture of yoga, mobility, and stretching exercices with music that relaxes me and I can focus on my body sensations.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?