Thinking about the current moment only. Loving the fact that my mind is relaxed. Listening to the calm music. And feeling the serenity surrounding me.
I think sometimes we can simply ignore and just focus on what we really want even if it's really difficult practice makes perfect if it's too hard on focusing in meditation think about "I'm calm " " I can focus" or listen meditation music that really helps 🙂
Acknowledge distracting thoughts with the calm mind and come back. That’s okay if it happens, once you start acknowledging it, distraction well slowly stop
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation