Thinking about the current moment only. Loving the fact that my mind is relaxed. Listening to the calm music. And feeling the serenity surrounding me.
I think sometimes we can simply ignore and just focus on what we really want even if it's really difficult practice makes perfect if it's too hard on focusing in meditation think about "I'm calm " " I can focus" or listen meditation music that really helps 🙂
Acknowledge distracting thoughts with the calm mind and come back. That’s okay if it happens, once you start acknowledging it, distraction well slowly stop
- Are there negative effects to meditating in bed? I like to cross my legs but also prefer back support so often do it sitting up in bed.
- Is there a particular style or type of meditation that you found lead you to have some sort of breakthrough in your meditation practice, or that you gravitate to?
- How long meditation can be done
- What is the best position to meditate because sometimes I meditate lying on the bed but I don’t know if that is the right way.
- For mums, people with busy schedules and those who are new to meditation… What do you prefer to meditate to?
- What King of sensations do you feel while meditating? What was the most intense one?
- How is meditation helping you now? And what are it’s long term benefits?
- Do you mediate in the evening and morning ? Why
- What helps you with tracking your time?
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?