Smoothies (fresh/frozen fruits and spinach, make it with water/almond milk as base)
Banana and peanut butter
Egg bites (homemade in muffin pan with eggs and whatever you like in them)
Yogurt and fruit/granola
Eggs (I love eggs anyway I can get them high protein)
– 3 eggs.
– 0.5 spoon of olive oil.
– 1.5 cup of vegetables.
– 0.75 cup of bran flakes.
– 0.25 cup of raisin.
– 0.75 cup of skimmed milk.
Other than that, as I recall, you can make use of nuts! Easy to take with, and crunchy to eat! But, in my opinion, too boring to eat. So I'll just stick to my oats.
If you have more time, toss them in a bowl. Add some yoghurt, nuts and seeds and you will not be hungry for hours. Starting with your fruits in the morning sets a great intention for the rest of the day. You started healthy, and you want to keep up that good spirit!
My favorite is banana, 2 spoons of coconutyoghurt, a spoon of almond butter and some almonds, cashews on top! When I want to treat myself I’ll also add some dark chocolate. Enjoy!
Boil water for coffee in a kettle
Add some salt to the water
Pour 1/2 cup of oats into the water and stir a bit
Lower the flame to medium
Make your coffee
When the oats are ready pour them into a small bowl
Add chia seeds, nuts, cranberries, blueberries and silan
Stir the oats
Some steel cut oats with your choice of milk. Honey for sweetness or your choice of sweetener. Add mixed fruit and mixed nuts and seeds.
Also, if planned ahead, pancake mix can be prepared the night before and pancakes make for a quick breakfast.
Another quick breakfast is yogurt, your choice of granola and fruit make a great breakfast!
Bagels and/or toast is a great option paired with a flavorful spread.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?