First peel the egg. Then cut it in half and sprinkle some sea salt and black pepper and pour a little bit of olive oil on it ( if you can then heat up the oil for better taste)
There is an easy way to marinade your eggs. 1) boil, 2)soak the pre boiled egg into soy sauce for example (other options can be found on the Internet) and after 24 hours the eggs are ready for consumption.
Have them on a rice cracker and avocados. Maybe you could make a frittata or torta pasquale and have that instead on days when you have more time.
D Lcio Z.
You could bring some spices or something as a snack to pair with it. Or if you could find easy deviled egg ideas. I might try Pinterest if you have any other recipe needs
Definitely light salt and pepper!! There are also always deviled eggs, or using the boiled eggs on a salad!! Maybe hot sauce? I’ve never tried hot sauce on a boiled egg though!!
I tend to add something on top, like a little bit of salt or if you enjoy a fish flavour something called Kalle’s Kaviar, a Swedish fish roe paste which is used commonly in Scandinavia. You can get tubes of it from IKEA, granted it is a particular taste and an acquired one but give it a go!
For me I just peel them and eat them in the AM as a quick breakfast because I’m not much of a breakfast person before work, but it is quick easy protein.
Otherwise, I like to put hard boiled eggs in salads or make egg salad.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.