I keep an image of what I'm striving for on the pinboard at my desk. I also have affirmations to keep me motivated when applying for jobs. Also it's important to break down the bigger picture and plan your time. Small steps every day
I like to meditate, eat nutritious meals, exercise daily, truly take care of myself so I can think about my goals with clarity and positivity so I can manifest a wonderful life.
One habit I like is to just imagine what it'll be like to have more money! I like to imagine things I'd do if I had millions of dollars, like buying an airplane and flying around the world.
The most important ones are just getting that first drink of water, eating and exercising. It's pretty much like if i can get up out of bed and do the simple things,there's no reason to slack off on anything else.
Spend 30 Mins every morning working on yourself and your skills. Have a clear idea of who you want to be in 5 years and how to get there
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.