Cilantro (cut small)
And fresh garlic
Salt and water ! It will make you feel really good along with a lot of fruit only of one kind and maybe get some rice cookies with chia seeds.
- What is your favourite breakfast?
- How can I get up earlier in the morning? If I get up later, I do not have enough time for breakfast. I don’t want to have a brunch or lunch as my first meal of the day.
- What do you make for breakfast?
- What breakfast do you have that is gluten free – for coelaic?
- What time does breakfast become lunch or brunch?
I tried eating overnight oats like most comments and posts I've read on vegan websites and groups recommend, but I found that it didn't make me feel as full as I would with a rice breakfast.
I've always been a breakfast person, and I noticed that I what I eat in the morning tends to influence my appetite the whole day. So I've learned that if I've eaten well during breakfast, that's an indicator for me that my day is going to be great. So for me, that means eating rice and veggies with protein.
Hope this helps.
This morning I was in a rush so I just grabbed a banana and I feel better for it, you can also have apple slices with peanut butter and seeds (my friend does this)
Also avocado on toast is a good one!
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?