I tried eating overnight oats like most comments and posts I've read on vegan websites and groups recommend, but I found that it didn't make me feel as full as I would with a rice breakfast.
I've always been a breakfast person, and I noticed that I what I eat in the morning tends to influence my appetite the whole day. So I've learned that if I've eaten well during breakfast, that's an indicator for me that my day is going to be great. So for me, that means eating rice and veggies with protein.
Hope this helps.
Cilantro (cut small)
And fresh garlic
Salt and water ! It will make you feel really good along with a lot of fruit only of one kind and maybe get some rice cookies with chia seeds.
This morning I was in a rush so I just grabbed a banana and I feel better for it, you can also have apple slices with peanut butter and seeds (my friend does this)
Also avocado on toast is a good one!
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?