I tried eating overnight oats like most comments and posts I've read on vegan websites and groups recommend, but I found that it didn't make me feel as full as I would with a rice breakfast.
I've always been a breakfast person, and I noticed that I what I eat in the morning tends to influence my appetite the whole day. So I've learned that if I've eaten well during breakfast, that's an indicator for me that my day is going to be great. So for me, that means eating rice and veggies with protein.
Hope this helps.
Cilantro (cut small)
And fresh garlic
Salt and water ! It will make you feel really good along with a lot of fruit only of one kind and maybe get some rice cookies with chia seeds.
This morning I was in a rush so I just grabbed a banana and I feel better for it, you can also have apple slices with peanut butter and seeds (my friend does this)
Also avocado on toast is a good one!
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?