I tried eating overnight oats like most comments and posts I've read on vegan websites and groups recommend, but I found that it didn't make me feel as full as I would with a rice breakfast.
I've always been a breakfast person, and I noticed that I what I eat in the morning tends to influence my appetite the whole day. So I've learned that if I've eaten well during breakfast, that's an indicator for me that my day is going to be great. So for me, that means eating rice and veggies with protein.
Hope this helps.
Cilantro (cut small)
And fresh garlic
Salt and water ! It will make you feel really good along with a lot of fruit only of one kind and maybe get some rice cookies with chia seeds.
This morning I was in a rush so I just grabbed a banana and I feel better for it, you can also have apple slices with peanut butter and seeds (my friend does this)
Also avocado on toast is a good one!
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?