Mix the milk, cocoa and oats in a saucepan over low heat.
When the oats absorb the milk and the milk starts to thicken, we take it from the stove and pour it into the bowl.
We wait for it to cool for about 5 minutes.
We decorate it with sliced banana, pineapple, coconut, chia seeds and goji berry and serve.
If you wish, you can add 1 teaspoon of honey to the milk to increase the sweetness rate.
Eating raw almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts will increase your feeling of satiety.
Bon Appetit 🙂
I also like dried fruit as mix in’s
I use the recommended amount and add some raisins, 10 organic almonds, omega mix ( pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds) and Walnuts. I cooked this delicious recipes on low heat with skimmed milk for about 10mins until it’s cooked and creamy. This keeps me full up.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?