Mix the milk, cocoa and oats in a saucepan over low heat.
When the oats absorb the milk and the milk starts to thicken, we take it from the stove and pour it into the bowl.
We wait for it to cool for about 5 minutes.
We decorate it with sliced banana, pineapple, coconut, chia seeds and goji berry and serve.
If you wish, you can add 1 teaspoon of honey to the milk to increase the sweetness rate.
Eating raw almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts will increase your feeling of satiety.
Bon Appetit 🙂
I also like dried fruit as mix in’s
I use the recommended amount and add some raisins, 10 organic almonds, omega mix ( pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds) and Walnuts. I cooked this delicious recipes on low heat with skimmed milk for about 10mins until it’s cooked and creamy. This keeps me full up.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.