Fresh fruit and yogurt add fruit to your yogurt. A light breakfast or a egg with added cut size ham and cheese with either option you get all your protein s for a great start early of the day.
I think the good amount of protein is perfect for starting the day. I usually have scrambled eggs with salmon or herring, or meat. I also add veggies – tomato, paprika.
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?