There are lots of yummy nut-free breakfast options—some of my favorites are granola, yoghurt, toast, an egg, or some fruit. 🙂
You can make banana pancakes. You just need one ripe banana and one egg, mix it all together, throw some oil in a pan, and cook it like normal pancakes until both sides are golden brown. It’s quick and easy, and super healthy! (If you watch the amount of oil you’re using of course)
I’m not allergic for nuts, honestly I don’t have any allergy to anything, I mean I’ve never experienced any thing like that I’m open for everything
Eggs and bacon has been my #1 combination. You can bake them, fry them, and do any other cool things:) If you’re a fan of sweet breakfast, oatmeal with bananas, peanut butter and some dark chocolate is a way to go!:)
There are several other options for a quick breakfast which also fulfill the body’s needs such as fruits, vegetables, and energy bars.
I'm enjoying making scrambled eggs every morning. I can keep it simple if time is tight, or I can experiment with adding things (like bacon, spring onions or smoked salmon) if I want to be adventurous!
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??