There are lots of yummy nut-free breakfast options—some of my favorites are granola, yoghurt, toast, an egg, or some fruit. 🙂
You can make banana pancakes. You just need one ripe banana and one egg, mix it all together, throw some oil in a pan, and cook it like normal pancakes until both sides are golden brown. It’s quick and easy, and super healthy! (If you watch the amount of oil you’re using of course)
I’m not allergic for nuts, honestly I don’t have any allergy to anything, I mean I’ve never experienced any thing like that I’m open for everything
Eggs and bacon has been my #1 combination. You can bake them, fry them, and do any other cool things:) If you’re a fan of sweet breakfast, oatmeal with bananas, peanut butter and some dark chocolate is a way to go!:)
There are several other options for a quick breakfast which also fulfill the body’s needs such as fruits, vegetables, and energy bars.
I'm enjoying making scrambled eggs every morning. I can keep it simple if time is tight, or I can experiment with adding things (like bacon, spring onions or smoked salmon) if I want to be adventurous!
- What are some of your favorite low-carb breakfast options?
- Is cereal a good option for those days where you just don’t have the time to cook a proper meal?
- Do you have smoothies for breakfast? Any recipes to share?
- How long after waking up should I have breakfast?
- What do you prepare for your breakfast?
- What should I eat if I’m planning a bigger breakfast later in the morning?
- What supplements do you recommend adding to your daily breakfast intake?
- Do you prefer sweet (pastry, fruits, honey, grains, etc.) or savory (eggs, bacon, salmon, avocado toast, etc.) breakfasts?
- What are some ways to introduce more variety into my daily breakfast?
- What are some breakfast options for when you are on the go and rushing out the door?