In the morning you need to eat proteins and to avoid any type of high sugar food because they will low your energy while proteins will get rid of the hunger and keep you active
Overnight oats are my favorite. 1/2 a cup of oatmeal and 1/4 teaspoons of pumpkin spice or cinnamon. You can add some sugar with peanut butter and jelly. I also like to add cocoa powder with raspberry’s. You put in a 1/2 of your favorite milk and put it in the fridge and it’s ready in the morning.
I usually make something small and quick since I have school in the morning. As well as drinking water after I wake up, things such as making myself bowl of hot oatmeal and a boiled egg will keep me going for the day.
I like to cut up an apple and put it in the fridge overnight. In the morning, I'll have that with some peanut butter, and the fabulous app talks about the benefits of small amounts of chocolate, so you could even include some dark chocolate chips!
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?