In the morning you need to eat proteins and to avoid any type of high sugar food because they will low your energy while proteins will get rid of the hunger and keep you active
Overnight oats are my favorite. 1/2 a cup of oatmeal and 1/4 teaspoons of pumpkin spice or cinnamon. You can add some sugar with peanut butter and jelly. I also like to add cocoa powder with raspberry’s. You put in a 1/2 of your favorite milk and put it in the fridge and it’s ready in the morning.
I usually make something small and quick since I have school in the morning. As well as drinking water after I wake up, things such as making myself bowl of hot oatmeal and a boiled egg will keep me going for the day.
I like to cut up an apple and put it in the fridge overnight. In the morning, I'll have that with some peanut butter, and the fabulous app talks about the benefits of small amounts of chocolate, so you could even include some dark chocolate chips!
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??