I like to cut up an apple and put it in the fridge overnight. In the morning, I'll have that with some peanut butter, and the fabulous app talks about the benefits of small amounts of chocolate, so you could even include some dark chocolate chips!
- Any suggestions on how to ensure that I take a proper breakfast?
- What is Great Breakfast exactly? How do you manage the menu every day so each meal isn’t interrupted?
- Is toast healthy?
- What is your morning smoothie recipe?
- Based on experience, has it been found easier to exercise before eating or to eat before exercising? What aspects make it better?
Overnight oats are my favorite. 1/2 a cup of oatmeal and 1/4 teaspoons of pumpkin spice or cinnamon. You can add some sugar with peanut butter and jelly. I also like to add cocoa powder with raspberry’s. You put in a 1/2 of your favorite milk and put it in the fridge and it’s ready in the morning.
I usually make something small and quick since I have school in the morning. As well as drinking water after I wake up, things such as making myself bowl of hot oatmeal and a boiled egg will keep me going for the day.
In the morning you need to eat proteins and to avoid any type of high sugar food because they will low your energy while proteins will get rid of the hunger and keep you active
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?