You can read a paper book, or drink a Thea, you can meditate or writing a journal, you can program the day after or you can just sit and think on how to become a better version of yourself
With a lamp you can write a sentence (or more) about your day or even read a book. My bed is next to the window so it’s easy to just contemplate the sky, the outside world. Also you can use the app Simple Habbit for a guided meditation. Hope you like something on this list!!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?