N Rio Q.
Repetition day after day. After the first weeks if I don’t exercise or do any other habit it feels like something is missing. I really need to push through the first weeks then it becomes part of me.
To do it no matter what. Doesn’t matter if you’re late or it’s not exactly how you wanted to do it. Make sure it’s something that adds value to your life and you’re not just doing it cuz you “should.”
When I'm not feeling motivated to complete my habits, I usually just have to remind myself how good it will feel to check the boxes when I complete each habit. I'll feel more accomplished in a few moments when my habits are complete. I also like to think of long term impacts of keeping up with my habits. For example, I have acne, so drinking water in the morning helps me to have clearer skin.
- What is your favourite exercise?
- How do you get yourself to stick to your routine when your schedule is altered?
- What are the best exercises that you can do from home and take up minimal space?
- What are some more exercises to activate the core?
- What’s your go-to workout when you have 10 minutes?
- How do you get through depression?
- What is the lowest barrier form of exercise or activity that gets you moving on days when you feel too tense, too busy, or inversely too lazy to break a sweat?
- What are your at-home essentials for working out?
- What changes did you make in your diet to support your exercise routine?
- I recently tore the meniscus in both knees and it cut out my entire exercise routine. I can’t stand, walk, or bend my knees more than slightly. What can I do for exercise?