N Rio Q.
Repetition day after day. After the first weeks if I don’t exercise or do any other habit it feels like something is missing. I really need to push through the first weeks then it becomes part of me.
To do it no matter what. Doesn’t matter if you’re late or it’s not exactly how you wanted to do it. Make sure it’s something that adds value to your life and you’re not just doing it cuz you “should.”
When I'm not feeling motivated to complete my habits, I usually just have to remind myself how good it will feel to check the boxes when I complete each habit. I'll feel more accomplished in a few moments when my habits are complete. I also like to think of long term impacts of keeping up with my habits. For example, I have acne, so drinking water in the morning helps me to have clearer skin.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to