it certainly depends on your level of training. if you are a beginner, full body and core workouts are everything you need to do for maybe 3 or 4 times a week. later on, you'll be dividing your muscles in your routine, only one day of core workout per week could be applied. Remember to start each workout with maybe 10mns of full body training of even cardio. Have fun!
I'm not doing a lot Exercise I'm just be easy and simple everyday I walk for 30-40m some days i do exercise for 10m or doing yoga i love do something i love and relax with it cause I can do it every day.
I usually do 2x or 3x a week, never tão data in a row, so my body can be sore from the previous day and not push the muscles too hard
- What do you do for exercise when you are sick or under the weather?
- What have other people done to break the habit of snoozing in the morning?
- Do evening soccer practices count as exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated in the first few weeks where you can’t really see the difference despite putting in the effort?
- Do you use a device to track your exercise? How is that working for you?
- How do you get past feeling overwhelmed when you see your friends running several miles each day?
- What are your favorite moves to get your heart pumping when working out? (Burpees, Chair Pose, Jump Rope, etc)
- Do you eat breakfast first thing in the morning?
- What’s your favorite exercising music? Send me some good songs.
- When do you think is the best time of day to work out?