it certainly depends on your level of training. if you are a beginner, full body and core workouts are everything you need to do for maybe 3 or 4 times a week. later on, you'll be dividing your muscles in your routine, only one day of core workout per week could be applied. Remember to start each workout with maybe 10mns of full body training of even cardio. Have fun!
I'm not doing a lot Exercise I'm just be easy and simple everyday I walk for 30-40m some days i do exercise for 10m or doing yoga i love do something i love and relax with it cause I can do it every day.
I usually do 2x or 3x a week, never tão data in a row, so my body can be sore from the previous day and not push the muscles too hard
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?