Tennis can be good cardio depending on how intense you train and what your body can handle. If you're just starting, 30-45 min of light cardio might be enough, and increasing intensity or length will be in order. Hight intensity workouts are great. Stairs are great also. Depends on what your goals are
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?