When I miss a day I just continue the next that. My goal is to avoid going up to 3 days without working out.
- What are the best exercises to lose belly fat?
- What other exercises are easy to do in the house?
- For my morning exercise I’ve been doing squats. I’m up to 30 now and I hold the last one for as long as I can. What exercise do you do?
- Is a 30 minutes workout 4 times a week enough to build some muscles and burn fat?
- How do I stay motivated and positive?
I do a few push ups, stretches and yoga.
I am able to do it 3 to 4 times per week, want to increase it to 6 times each week and increase the time duration to 15 mins every time.
If I miss it, I do not have any substitute action for it.
In which case I would do it in the evening instead.
My whole morning routine spans across an hour, so I need to make sure I get up on time to give myself the best chance of completing it.
If I don’t then I can always catch up at night. But if I meditate at lunch I should be able to forgive myself.
I am only on day 8 of my journey, so I have yet to miss a day, but i think that was I to miss a dance session, I would give myself a break, sometimes life doesn't allow our routines to flourish, and just make sure to have my headphones with me the next morning ready to go!
Yum – Yum!!!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?