When I miss a day I just continue the next that. My goal is to avoid going up to 3 days without working out.
In which case I would do it in the evening instead.
My whole morning routine spans across an hour, so I need to make sure I get up on time to give myself the best chance of completing it.
If I don’t then I can always catch up at night. But if I meditate at lunch I should be able to forgive myself.
Yum – Yum!!!
I do a few push ups, stretches and yoga.
I am able to do it 3 to 4 times per week, want to increase it to 6 times each week and increase the time duration to 15 mins every time.
If I miss it, I do not have any substitute action for it.
I am only on day 8 of my journey, so I have yet to miss a day, but i think that was I to miss a dance session, I would give myself a break, sometimes life doesn't allow our routines to flourish, and just make sure to have my headphones with me the next morning ready to go!
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?