When I miss a day I just continue the next that. My goal is to avoid going up to 3 days without working out.
In which case I would do it in the evening instead.
My whole morning routine spans across an hour, so I need to make sure I get up on time to give myself the best chance of completing it.
If I don’t then I can always catch up at night. But if I meditate at lunch I should be able to forgive myself.
Yum – Yum!!!
I do a few push ups, stretches and yoga.
I am able to do it 3 to 4 times per week, want to increase it to 6 times each week and increase the time duration to 15 mins every time.
If I miss it, I do not have any substitute action for it.
I am only on day 8 of my journey, so I have yet to miss a day, but i think that was I to miss a dance session, I would give myself a break, sometimes life doesn't allow our routines to flourish, and just make sure to have my headphones with me the next morning ready to go!
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?