When I miss a day I just continue the next that. My goal is to avoid going up to 3 days without working out.
In which case I would do it in the evening instead.
My whole morning routine spans across an hour, so I need to make sure I get up on time to give myself the best chance of completing it.
If I don’t then I can always catch up at night. But if I meditate at lunch I should be able to forgive myself.
Yum – Yum!!!
I do a few push ups, stretches and yoga.
I am able to do it 3 to 4 times per week, want to increase it to 6 times each week and increase the time duration to 15 mins every time.
If I miss it, I do not have any substitute action for it.
I am only on day 8 of my journey, so I have yet to miss a day, but i think that was I to miss a dance session, I would give myself a break, sometimes life doesn't allow our routines to flourish, and just make sure to have my headphones with me the next morning ready to go!
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?