Stretching: Tie a stretch to a particular action like standing on tip toe for a bit when getting something from a high shelf. Do “legs up the wall” before getting ready for bed.
Movement: Park further away from your objective so you walk more. Walk 5 minutes before each meal. Go for a longer walk first thing after getting up and dressed.
What do you enjoy? What do you want to encourage in yourself? Start small. Jumping in with running a mile every day when you haven’t moved in years will generally fail.
Do not require perfection. Perfection does not exist.
Second (related to 1st):
NEAT – NonExercise Activity Thermogenesis. Take the stairs, walk on short errands, actually lifting everyday things, do gardening, etc.
Next – as Fabulous trains us – build even a quick HIIT into your morning routine. 7 minute basic or 7 minute advanced is fast but effective. Bobby Maximus routine of "climb down the ladder" repetitions of 5 basic exercises is simple, fast, & you can start anywhere for reps on the ladder.
- I’m having a hard time keeping with exercising before work in the morning. If you’re not a morning person, when does it work out best for you to exercise?
- What is your go to quick workout activity?
- What type of dancing exercise is good to start with to get into the exercise habit?
- Where do you get your motivation?
- Why am I so motivated at first but then lose it the day after? I want to stay motivated but I don’t know how. Please help me.
- How do you do push-ups?
- How can better utilize the notifications? I find myself simply swiping away automatically.
- I do not know if intermittent fasting is good for me. I am afraid to try it.
- Do you prefer exercising in the morning, afternoon or evening? And why?
- How do you push yourself to do it every morning to your fullest even when you don’t want to