- What do you do when you don’t “feel” like it?
- How much exercise is enough?
- What is the best way you stay motivated?
- What’s your favorite 10 minute exercise you can get in no matter what?
- I hate exercise, how do I find the motivation to get out and do it? I know it’s important but the thought of having to exercise for the rest of my life is depressing.
But I do a HIIT workout which gives me a great cardio workout with 30 second intervals of mixed quick workings that can be done indoors in place without equipment. Running in place, knee high running in place, and speed running in place are a few of the little of the interval workouts. It keeps it more interesting for me and keeps you inside which I prefer based on weather.
At that temperature the ice is dry. So it's really not that slippery.
It's currently melting and freezing where I am and I find that much more challenging to run in. I just shorten my stride way down in particularly icy conditions
I'm not saying running on ice is the smartest move. But I haven't biffed it yet.
In college we ran for rowing when it was too icy to be on water. It required agility to avoid the icy patches. I wore a wool hat, smart wool socks (on both feet and hands) – and full length tights with a light sweat shirt. I tried to keep my feet dry…
Now, I do the HIIT class when I can fit it in. It’s “high intensity interval training”
The seconds App has it…
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?