After working out I like to look at myself in the mirror and tell myself that I’m proud of for working so hard. I also do a bit of yoga to relax myself and my muscles
Even if it’s giving yourself a big hug after exercising can be a little thing to celebrate after you’ve worked out. Sometimes we need to give ourselves a hug.
I honestly don't celebrate after working out. Dance workouts kind of act as a celebration in themselves and any really hard core workouts ("beach body", Strong by Zumba,kettlebells) would leave me too tired to celebrate immediately. A fist pump or two will do. Maybe a reward will act as a celebration as long as it isn't food. If there is something you usually treat yourself to, delay it until post-workout.
I celebrate with a nice relaxing stretch or massaging my muscles. Otherwise I enjoy a drink I like, like iced tea, coffee or lemon water!
This depends on the hair type. I have kinky curly dreads so I wash my hair once a month. If I wash my hair every day it would remove the natural oils in my hair causing it to break and split. I hope this helps!
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?