After working out I like to look at myself in the mirror and tell myself that I’m proud of for working so hard. I also do a bit of yoga to relax myself and my muscles
Even if it’s giving yourself a big hug after exercising can be a little thing to celebrate after you’ve worked out. Sometimes we need to give ourselves a hug.
I honestly don't celebrate after working out. Dance workouts kind of act as a celebration in themselves and any really hard core workouts ("beach body", Strong by Zumba,kettlebells) would leave me too tired to celebrate immediately. A fist pump or two will do. Maybe a reward will act as a celebration as long as it isn't food. If there is something you usually treat yourself to, delay it until post-workout.
I celebrate with a nice relaxing stretch or massaging my muscles. Otherwise I enjoy a drink I like, like iced tea, coffee or lemon water!
This depends on the hair type. I have kinky curly dreads so I wash my hair once a month. If I wash my hair every day it would remove the natural oils in my hair causing it to break and split. I hope this helps!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?