Great breakfast is not only about the quantity but the quality of protein we intake. Sometimes when we feel tonnit take a great breakfast we can have some protein snacks like nuts, fruits, or even a Good Milkshake or Juice would come on count of great breakfast.
Yes ,though you feel lazy to get out of bed or not hungry feel like brunching . It is called as brain's fuel! What you eat in the morning is what's gonna keep you going through much of the day. Skipping meals in the night is better than in the morning (that too if you have to) . Morning s the time when your body s metabolism is at its best. Atleast have a banana or any fruit,some nuts!
balance is key. sometimes foods that aren’t necessarily great is still a good breakfast. the idea is to eat something everyday. i would recommend you to eat healthy for at least 4-5 times a week. sometimes you just need sugar or fat in your system 😉
Karl Heinz O.
Breakfast is very important to do every day because breakfast helps you to live the day well. If you don't feel like it, then at least fill your stomach with a snack.
It's okay that sometimes you are not hungry and don't wanna eat something big. Just have a breakfast full of great proteins and things that are good for your health.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.