R Becca G.
A quiete environment is good because it decreases the potentiality of distractions. However, you can practice meditation in noisy, busy environment too, because all u really need to practice meditation is yourself and meditation will be beneficial in any environment.
Yeah, quite environment is good for meditation. When you are in meditate state your mind produced various thought so to concentrate on one thought at a time it is important. You can listen to binural beat , our mind also works like binural beat frequency. Listening to binural beat help you to tune to productive state of mind.
- Did it take you very long to be able to slow your mind down enough to make this a successful habit to have every day?
- Where do people meditate?
- Is it ok to lay down in bed and do meditation?
- Is meditation to music better than a guided meditation sometimes?
- What is the best time to Meditate? Besides mornings, where for me its to crazy, to busy?
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?