R Becca G.
A quiete environment is good because it decreases the potentiality of distractions. However, you can practice meditation in noisy, busy environment too, because all u really need to practice meditation is yourself and meditation will be beneficial in any environment.
Yeah, quite environment is good for meditation. When you are in meditate state your mind produced various thought so to concentrate on one thought at a time it is important. You can listen to binural beat , our mind also works like binural beat frequency. Listening to binural beat help you to tune to productive state of mind.
- Do you ever use walking meditation instead of seated one?
- How long did it take you to see the benefit of meditation?
- What is your meditation ritual? Do you have certain sounds, smells, locations you like?
- How do i see when meditating has started to change me into a better person?
- Do you know of someone kind of meditation style that fits hiperactive people? I am one and no matter how hard I try I’m always frustrated after meditating… Something in me just hates not moving or focusing on only one thing…
- How to meditate when I am surrounding with a lot of younger siblings? P.S. I mean that I’m a teenager and needed help for self-discipline and independent ASAP.
- When is the best time to meditate during the day?
- What to do with the thoughts that come during meditation how to let them go?
- What type of meditation helps you the best?
- In which place is better to do meditation