1hr of uninterrupted tv time. Wash face, brush teeth, moisturize, meditate for 10 minutes, gratefullness journal, hydrate, and get ready for tomorrow (to do lists, breakfast prep, clothes, etc)
Take a hot shower, then get out and read a book, or study for a while. Do my self care (skincare, hair treatments, nail painting or filing, plucking eyebrows, lighting candles ect.) Drink water, meditate/pray, then go to sleep
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?