1hr of uninterrupted tv time. Wash face, brush teeth, moisturize, meditate for 10 minutes, gratefullness journal, hydrate, and get ready for tomorrow (to do lists, breakfast prep, clothes, etc)
Take a hot shower, then get out and read a book, or study for a while. Do my self care (skincare, hair treatments, nail painting or filing, plucking eyebrows, lighting candles ect.) Drink water, meditate/pray, then go to sleep
- Which is more effective: two 15 minute meditations (at different times of day) or one 30 minute meditation?
- Sometimes I feel meditation is boring, way too calm for my energy. Is there other way to build mindfulness?
- Do you use sound when you meditate?
- How long do you normally meditate and at what time of day?
- When do you know you’ve mastered meditation? Are there any tips for getting there?
- Do you find seated meditation harder than laying down?
- What is the most effective time to do meditation? Before sleep or right after rise up.
- Do you believe there is a spiritual aspect to meditating? Or is it just a mind exercise?
- How do you keep your mind away from worrying about a partner in a long distance relationship when you’re meditating?
- Is there a type of meditation or a routine to help you get the most out of the meditation?