It depends on how much time I ACTUALLY have- it can be anywhere from 5-11 minutes. I often start by telling myself sleepily that I don’t have enough time, so I SAY I will only do 2 minutes. Once I get going, I keep going! It feels so good, and I start to wake up more.
- Do you stretch more than once a day? When do you find it’s best to stretch?
- What are the best stretches to do in the morning to wake up your muscles?
- How do we know when stretching is successful?
- When is the best time to stretch and how in-depth do you go?
- When Do I half moon stretch ,My lower leg can’t be streght.what to do?
Each morning is different. Some stretches are start in bed, continue on a yoga mat in the lounge. Doorways are good for upper body. 5 min max.
20 minutes- mountain pose moving towards other yoga stretches; specific foot exercises as I recover from surgery; neck, shoulders & face!
Usually first I take a work around 5am for like 10 minutes. And spent same amount of time for the stretch. Plus I walk to work – it's almost around 10 to 15 minutes. Nonetheless on weekends it's different.
The timer automatically sets to 1 minute, but that doesn’t feel like enough. I struggle to stay on my mat for more than 15 minutes when I do yoga in the morning. So the ideal amount of stretching/yoga for me is probably around 10 minutes.
In theory, i stretch for 15 minutes before journaling and planning for 20 mins, learning for 20 mins, playing piano for 20 minutes, then 20 mins driving to intense 45 minutes of exercise at F45. In reality, 20 seconds.
- What are good stretches for the morning when you get up?
- Stretches or exercises I could do to relieve lower and upper back pain? I have pain along my spine
- What kind of stretches do you like to do for your lower back and hamstrings?
- How does stretching help my brain?
- How many muscle groups do you target per stretch session?
- What type of exercises can I do beside sit-ups? They are too strenuous for me.
- I want to know how to stretch my glutes.
- What part of fabulous can help me with anxiety?
- How long do you usually have to stretch to actually have an effect on your body?
- Do you find it’s easier to stretch in the morning right after you wake up or at night before bed?