It depends on how much time I ACTUALLY have- it can be anywhere from 5-11 minutes. I often start by telling myself sleepily that I don’t have enough time, so I SAY I will only do 2 minutes. Once I get going, I keep going! It feels so good, and I start to wake up more.
Each morning is different. Some stretches are start in bed, continue on a yoga mat in the lounge. Doorways are good for upper body. 5 min max.
20 minutes- mountain pose moving towards other yoga stretches; specific foot exercises as I recover from surgery; neck, shoulders & face!
Usually first I take a work around 5am for like 10 minutes. And spent same amount of time for the stretch. Plus I walk to work – it's almost around 10 to 15 minutes. Nonetheless on weekends it's different.
The timer automatically sets to 1 minute, but that doesn’t feel like enough. I struggle to stay on my mat for more than 15 minutes when I do yoga in the morning. So the ideal amount of stretching/yoga for me is probably around 10 minutes.
In theory, i stretch for 15 minutes before journaling and planning for 20 mins, learning for 20 mins, playing piano for 20 minutes, then 20 mins driving to intense 45 minutes of exercise at F45. In reality, 20 seconds.
- Has anyone ever experienced heel pain as a result of stretching?
- What areas of the body you focus more when stretching?
- Where in your morning routine do you place stretching?
- Which stretch excercises are best for the lower back?
- What are some go-to arm stretches?
- How do you remember to stretch at work?
- Whats your favorite stretch/ yoga pose/ exercise that gets you limber?
- What stretches do you use to become more flexible?
- How do you stretch your legs
- How long do you normally stretch for?