It depends on how much time I ACTUALLY have- it can be anywhere from 5-11 minutes. I often start by telling myself sleepily that I don’t have enough time, so I SAY I will only do 2 minutes. Once I get going, I keep going! It feels so good, and I start to wake up more.
In theory, i stretch for 15 minutes before journaling and planning for 20 mins, learning for 20 mins, playing piano for 20 minutes, then 20 mins driving to intense 45 minutes of exercise at F45. In reality, 20 seconds.
20 minutes- mountain pose moving towards other yoga stretches; specific foot exercises as I recover from surgery; neck, shoulders & face!
Usually first I take a work around 5am for like 10 minutes. And spent same amount of time for the stretch. Plus I walk to work – it's almost around 10 to 15 minutes. Nonetheless on weekends it's different.
The timer automatically sets to 1 minute, but that doesn’t feel like enough. I struggle to stay on my mat for more than 15 minutes when I do yoga in the morning. So the ideal amount of stretching/yoga for me is probably around 10 minutes.
Each morning is different. Some stretches are start in bed, continue on a yoga mat in the lounge. Doorways are good for upper body. 5 min max.
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?