It depends on how much time I ACTUALLY have- it can be anywhere from 5-11 minutes. I often start by telling myself sleepily that I don’t have enough time, so I SAY I will only do 2 minutes. Once I get going, I keep going! It feels so good, and I start to wake up more.
In theory, i stretch for 15 minutes before journaling and planning for 20 mins, learning for 20 mins, playing piano for 20 minutes, then 20 mins driving to intense 45 minutes of exercise at F45. In reality, 20 seconds.
20 minutes- mountain pose moving towards other yoga stretches; specific foot exercises as I recover from surgery; neck, shoulders & face!
Usually first I take a work around 5am for like 10 minutes. And spent same amount of time for the stretch. Plus I walk to work – it's almost around 10 to 15 minutes. Nonetheless on weekends it's different.
The timer automatically sets to 1 minute, but that doesn’t feel like enough. I struggle to stay on my mat for more than 15 minutes when I do yoga in the morning. So the ideal amount of stretching/yoga for me is probably around 10 minutes.
Each morning is different. Some stretches are start in bed, continue on a yoga mat in the lounge. Doorways are good for upper body. 5 min max.
- Why is my body much more flexible in the evening than the morning?
- What’s the best order to stretch to become more flexible?
- Better ways to stretch my back and hips, and ways to increase neck mobility.
- Would you like some neck rotations to be included in the daily stretch? Do you ever practice facial yoga? Eg. Pouting your lips and opening your mouth extra wide, rotating your eyeballs etc.
- Do you have a favourite song to exercise to?
- Have you been through a rough time? Like for example, mine was the time when I got to high school. I think I made a lit of mistakes, on high and back in elementary, so I don’t have any close friends. If you have experienced the same or similar thing as I do, how do you get over it if you have changed into something much different than a lonely person?
- Where do you feel the pull in lounges
- I tend to stretch out in the evenings before bed to get the best relaxing effects. When do you prefer to stretch and what’s your purpose for doing so?
- Do you stretch in the morning and does it make the day better?
- What time of day do you like to stretch?