even though eggs do fill you up and keep you going, perhaps try a fruit salad or some kind of fish on toast. that may sound disgusting, but probably could fill you up. maybe you could have an omlette with salmon and fruit on the side? these are just suggestions, so be creative with your breakfast! :))
A good protein to eat is Peanut butter (unless you’re allergic) and an alternative to milk (I can’t drink cow milk because I’m lactose intolerant) is almond milk, oat milk, soy milk (I get almond milk)
I’m decently sure, (but don’t just take my word on it) that salmon and other fish have good proteins and fat that help move along your day! :))
Party Wings are small and easy to cook and maybe you could eat some chicken or steak but when you cook meat trim the fat off the meat before you cook it.
Oatmeal is a great source of protein, with some nuts in it! Try a smoothie bowl, with lots of fruit and peanut butter for protien.
Some oats with little fruits on top like raspberries and cranberries are very tasty. Added with an apple or any fruit of choice would be great for a nice refresh morning. Or eat eggs instead of fruits for the side dish. Having some penut butter and jelly for breakfast is also very good
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.