There are lots of great options for exercises called Chair Yoga! You can Google "chair yoga exercises," or try the wonderful DownDog yoga app. It's very customizable, so you can select Chair Yoga and then specify what kind of upper body stretches or twists you want to do. There's a free trial for the app, but the subscription version is only about $15 for a year, and is worth it. Good luck!
- How often do you stretch?
- How do you think stretching helps you you? Not just physically, but mentally too.
- Do you prefer stretching in the morning or the evening?
- what kind of stretching excercises would you reccomend?
- Do you notice a difference when you stretch vs when you do not?
- Are there neck and upper back stretches you like to do first thing in the morning?
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?