There are lots of great options for exercises called Chair Yoga! You can Google "chair yoga exercises," or try the wonderful DownDog yoga app. It's very customizable, so you can select Chair Yoga and then specify what kind of upper body stretches or twists you want to do. There's a free trial for the app, but the subscription version is only about $15 for a year, and is worth it. Good luck!
- What kind of stretches do you tend to do the most?
- Can I have ideas for stretch for my hips?
- What stretches are best to increase flexibility in the legs? (Goal is to touch floor without bending knees)
- What are some good stretch poses?
- What is the best way to stretch your hamstring?
- Why is stretching important?
- How do you sustain the stretch habit?
- Which is good back stretch exercise?
- What’s your favourite stretching move? Favourite time to stretch?
- How many days would you stretch the same area? Or is there a plan for what areas to stretch in a certain order?