There are lots of great options for exercises called Chair Yoga! You can Google "chair yoga exercises," or try the wonderful DownDog yoga app. It's very customizable, so you can select Chair Yoga and then specify what kind of upper body stretches or twists you want to do. There's a free trial for the app, but the subscription version is only about $15 for a year, and is worth it. Good luck!
- What are your favourite neck stretches?
- Which stretched do you find most useful to relieve joint pain and lower back pain ?
- Do you stretch longer than the required minute?
- How long it’s effective to keep each stretching position?
- Do you think that regular progressive stretching will make your joints be more flexible?
- What is a good stretch for the neck
- When you stretch do you feel where you are stretching with you’re hand?
- I hurt my left lower leg when walking , in back , wonder what stretch to best do in order to get normal leg movement again ?
- How do you feel when stretching?
- What are the best quick and easy yet proven effective stretch exercises? And best exercises for me being a 45 year old health concise person be please.