There are lots of great options for exercises called Chair Yoga! You can Google "chair yoga exercises," or try the wonderful DownDog yoga app. It's very customizable, so you can select Chair Yoga and then specify what kind of upper body stretches or twists you want to do. There's a free trial for the app, but the subscription version is only about $15 for a year, and is worth it. Good luck!
- What’s the best stretches I can do to maximize my body?
- How do you stretch to relieve stiffness in the neck?
- How long did it take you to start noticing a difference?
- Sould I do it before breakfast ? Or should I do it after breakfast ? And whats about exercising ? Sould I do it before or after breakfast ??
- When should I stretch? When I wake up or before doing exercise or after doing excercise?
- Good stretching routines to follow along with?
- Do you only stretch in the morning or do you sometimes take a break from work to stretch, too?
- What is a static stretch?
- Best stretches for anxiety?
- How long is it recommended to do stretching?