Weight isn't important to me right now, but I'm out of shape and looking at the mirror to see that my body isn't fit, make me feel guilty
No exercising-in the morning is not because your not happy with your weight it is good to do it for you to make your self feel free and especially in the Morning to get a kick start to your day is really good ♥️
Sometimes if people think they're overweight or don't feel good about how they look yes it is the thought of that that would tell them they need excersise.
I am VERY underweight and I am looking to eat more, work for muscle, and treat my body better. I have struggled with weight my whole life and it’s very unfortunate cause I’ll forget to eat and I barely work out. So I am looking to improve my physical self and my mental self
I've always been a lazy person who hated excersices or moving in general, but it didn't affect my body shape, I'm not overweight but I'm not also fit maybe the reason why I'm not overweight is because i eat regular amount of food but the absence of excersice really had a bad influence on my brain, i lost focus and was hard to concentrate thats why i started exercising
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?