Weight isn't important to me right now, but I'm out of shape and looking at the mirror to see that my body isn't fit, make me feel guilty
No exercising-in the morning is not because your not happy with your weight it is good to do it for you to make your self feel free and especially in the Morning to get a kick start to your day is really good ♥️
Sometimes if people think they're overweight or don't feel good about how they look yes it is the thought of that that would tell them they need excersise.
I am VERY underweight and I am looking to eat more, work for muscle, and treat my body better. I have struggled with weight my whole life and it’s very unfortunate cause I’ll forget to eat and I barely work out. So I am looking to improve my physical self and my mental self
I've always been a lazy person who hated excersices or moving in general, but it didn't affect my body shape, I'm not overweight but I'm not also fit maybe the reason why I'm not overweight is because i eat regular amount of food but the absence of excersice really had a bad influence on my brain, i lost focus and was hard to concentrate thats why i started exercising
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?