I have the same problem- I don’t like the mindlessness of running or the grind of weightlifting. Something I’ve found is, of course, exercise while listening to music you enjoy, or find a different form of working out. Maybe start learning to dance or do karate. Maybe go for hikes in places you like. Maybe find someone to do it with you. Find ways to make it enjoyable, even through the boring bits.
Keep it up! You’re doing great! I hope you have the best day ever! Cheers mate!
Dancing. Or mixing exercise moves with club dancing moves. Or walking around, listening to videos… You might forget you are exercising. Good luck!
Cati Cia S.
I personally like listening to music and walking to school because I love looking at the trees and such but if u don't like walking, you can dance (just dance is the best) it may seem childish but when your done you'll be laughing, sweating, and feeling great
Try new stuff every workout, add different elements like yoga, or maybe add funny equipment like water bottles, sauce cans
There's so many different ways to work out that you will surely find one that will not bore you! It can range from playing a sport, doing weights, doing cardio, going on a bike ride, joining a gym class etc Try out different forms of exercise until you find the one that works for you!
Yes, there is. I think it is helpful if you'll imagine as if you're trying to teach someone about what you're doing. Like what vlogger is doing. Or if you want to dance, think of it as if you're really performing on stage. So in short, use your imagination to enjoy exercising aside from listening upbeat music.
You can go for a dance workouts, warmup and all, I believe that if you're feeling bored than you can definitely go for some more fun and what could be better than dancing
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?