I have the same problem- I don’t like the mindlessness of running or the grind of weightlifting. Something I’ve found is, of course, exercise while listening to music you enjoy, or find a different form of working out. Maybe start learning to dance or do karate. Maybe go for hikes in places you like. Maybe find someone to do it with you. Find ways to make it enjoyable, even through the boring bits.
Keep it up! You’re doing great! I hope you have the best day ever! Cheers mate!
Dancing. Or mixing exercise moves with club dancing moves. Or walking around, listening to videos… You might forget you are exercising. Good luck!
Cati Cia S.
I personally like listening to music and walking to school because I love looking at the trees and such but if u don't like walking, you can dance (just dance is the best) it may seem childish but when your done you'll be laughing, sweating, and feeling great
Try new stuff every workout, add different elements like yoga, or maybe add funny equipment like water bottles, sauce cans
There's so many different ways to work out that you will surely find one that will not bore you! It can range from playing a sport, doing weights, doing cardio, going on a bike ride, joining a gym class etc Try out different forms of exercise until you find the one that works for you!
Yes, there is. I think it is helpful if you'll imagine as if you're trying to teach someone about what you're doing. Like what vlogger is doing. Or if you want to dance, think of it as if you're really performing on stage. So in short, use your imagination to enjoy exercising aside from listening upbeat music.
You can go for a dance workouts, warmup and all, I believe that if you're feeling bored than you can definitely go for some more fun and what could be better than dancing
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.