Non so, credo di non aver mai assaggiato un uovo al vapore, l'uovo bollito (o sodo appunto) conserva tutte le sue proprietà poiché rimane nel suo guscio fino al momento di mangiarlo. L'uovo al vapore dovrei assaggiarlo, probabilmente è molto leggero.
Boiled ones are the ones you cook using pentola and you have to boil it instead if you have to steam eggs you have to use padella
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?