Non so, credo di non aver mai assaggiato un uovo al vapore, l'uovo bollito (o sodo appunto) conserva tutte le sue proprietà poiché rimane nel suo guscio fino al momento di mangiarlo. L'uovo al vapore dovrei assaggiarlo, probabilmente è molto leggero.
Boiled ones are the ones you cook using pentola and you have to boil it instead if you have to steam eggs you have to use padella
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?