It is recommended to work out for a the least 30 minutes a day to allow your body to burn off and help build muscle strength. Even just a casual 30 minute work or break it up. Eg. 15 minutes of running 10 minutes of abs and 5 min of yoga.
As long as I get up and at least walk the dog around the block or walk four miles it doesn't matter. I made the effort to get up and get some exercise in and for that I am grateful and I celebrate. I didn't make it uses and not do it
I believe whatever it is whether it be 3 minutes or 30 that as long as its time away from devices and its getting out of the house/ your head, its a worthy workout. In terms of if you can manage more then 10 mins. Do you feel invigorated? Do you feel energized or more at peace? Do you feel lighter? Do you feel more in touch with nature or your mind? Thats when I think its a worthy work out. However everyone is different keep that in mind. 🙂
No it’s different for everyone I personally like to do at least 30 minutes but just adjust it to whatever feels the most comfortable don’t work yourself to hard but if something feels to east bump yourself up a little
I try to get 30 minutes each day, based on my doctor recommendation. I can’t always do all 30 minutes at one time because of my work schedule. I will do some stretches and exercises on my work breaks. I’d really like to work up to more than 30 minutes per day because of my struggles with my weight but I’m happy with the 30 minutes per day for now.
Actually it depends on each person and for how long they have been working out. If you a begginer with 15 to 30 minutes it's a full workout, if you have a little more experience I think that less than 40min is no workout
- If you walk or run, do you have an alternative if the weather is bad? If you don’t, how do you still enjoy nice weather even when you’re working out inside?
- What types of exercise routines are best when you have only 10 minutes?
- What is your go-to morning exercise routine?
- I exercise at different times in the day based on my schedule. Do you find it’s better to exercise at the same time every day, or just focus on getting exercise in, no matter the time?
- What do you after an evening exercise? I’m finishing my exercice at 10 pm and I’m getting hungry afterwards. What should I eat?
- How do you celebrate after completing your habits?
- I’ve been struggling with depression. What is a good exercise that will also help my mind?
- Do you find it’s better to do this in the morning to wake you up or after you’ve woken up?
- What exercise programs qould you recommend to someone who does not like exercising
- How do you deal with injuries, for exercising?