You’ll want to make sure that you are getting to bed early enough to allow your body the rest it needs. Track your sleep first to see how many hours you need in order to feel rested. Then make sure you are in bed in time to get those hours before waking up to exercise.
Also make sure that you are doing exercise that you enjoy. Life is too short to not have fun!
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?