Just need to spice it up!
But, with time, when you have breakfast down as a habit, you might ask your self: What would I like to eat, what (healthy), foods do I want to eat? I belive that what we want to eat is what we need and miss in our diet.
It will also be counted into excessive comsumption.
I try to vary a little
Different fruit or veg and protein
I’m not a sweet eater so happy with leftovers from dinner is a good place to start
I bring two meals with me and sometimes switch lunch and breakfast
You will do better with a breakfast that is well rounded, so, if you're just eating one thing every day try to add something to it. Say you eat a yogurt every morning, try eating a cheese stick one day, or some berries the next, maybe toast or boiled eggs– but keep eating the one thing you want to eat every morning, that's your habit! And that habit is good for you!
Unless your doctor says to stop, of course. Then try to find a compromise 😉 (ie if you get gallstones then instead of whole milk yogurt try lowfat or Greek etc)
- What is the healthiest way to cook your eggs?
- Do you eat breakfast at home?
- What do you normally eat for a light breakfast?
- I used to skip breakfast and would be hungry for snacks later. Now I eat breakfast, but I’m still hungry after. Anyone else has that issue?
- How soon after you wake up are you supposed to have breakfast to help you feel energized for the day?
- What is your go-to on-the-go healthy breakfast? I am always running late to work and would like quick breakfast options that are also healthy.
- I eat a lot of bread, it’s something cultural here. What do I do to quit that habit? I almost eat everything with bread! And when I don’t I stay hungry.
- What breakfast is the best for you?
- Are meal replacement shakes OK for breakfast?
- What are some quick healthy things to eat for breakfast?