Just need to spice it up!
But, with time, when you have breakfast down as a habit, you might ask your self: What would I like to eat, what (healthy), foods do I want to eat? I belive that what we want to eat is what we need and miss in our diet.
It will also be counted into excessive comsumption.
I try to vary a little
Different fruit or veg and protein
I’m not a sweet eater so happy with leftovers from dinner is a good place to start
I bring two meals with me and sometimes switch lunch and breakfast
You will do better with a breakfast that is well rounded, so, if you're just eating one thing every day try to add something to it. Say you eat a yogurt every morning, try eating a cheese stick one day, or some berries the next, maybe toast or boiled eggs– but keep eating the one thing you want to eat every morning, that's your habit! And that habit is good for you!
Unless your doctor says to stop, of course. Then try to find a compromise 😉 (ie if you get gallstones then instead of whole milk yogurt try lowfat or Greek etc)
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?