- I love protein powder though some can get clumpy. What are the protein powders you guys use?
- Do you exercise before or after breakfast?
- I need an easy, protein packed, dairy free breakfast ideas – any ideas?
- What are some good vegan and vegetarian options for a healthy and quick breakfast?
- What would be a good breakfast for a vegetarian who doesn’t eat eggs?
Just need to spice it up!
You will do better with a breakfast that is well rounded, so, if you're just eating one thing every day try to add something to it. Say you eat a yogurt every morning, try eating a cheese stick one day, or some berries the next, maybe toast or boiled eggs– but keep eating the one thing you want to eat every morning, that's your habit! And that habit is good for you!
Unless your doctor says to stop, of course. Then try to find a compromise 😉 (ie if you get gallstones then instead of whole milk yogurt try lowfat or Greek etc)
But, with time, when you have breakfast down as a habit, you might ask your self: What would I like to eat, what (healthy), foods do I want to eat? I belive that what we want to eat is what we need and miss in our diet.
I try to vary a little
Different fruit or veg and protein
I’m not a sweet eater so happy with leftovers from dinner is a good place to start
I bring two meals with me and sometimes switch lunch and breakfast
It will also be counted into excessive comsumption.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?