Just need to spice it up!
But, with time, when you have breakfast down as a habit, you might ask your self: What would I like to eat, what (healthy), foods do I want to eat? I belive that what we want to eat is what we need and miss in our diet.
It will also be counted into excessive comsumption.
I try to vary a little
Different fruit or veg and protein
I’m not a sweet eater so happy with leftovers from dinner is a good place to start
I bring two meals with me and sometimes switch lunch and breakfast
You will do better with a breakfast that is well rounded, so, if you're just eating one thing every day try to add something to it. Say you eat a yogurt every morning, try eating a cheese stick one day, or some berries the next, maybe toast or boiled eggs– but keep eating the one thing you want to eat every morning, that's your habit! And that habit is good for you!
Unless your doctor says to stop, of course. Then try to find a compromise 😉 (ie if you get gallstones then instead of whole milk yogurt try lowfat or Greek etc)
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?