I don't believe that having children hinders the goal of intermittent fasting, it's a matter of picking which times you prefer to have family meals with them. If breakfast is the one quality meal you can have with your children, choose your food intake hours to include that time. For us it's dinner, so I chose dinner time as the natural fasting start and counted backwards. ymmv, since school start and dinner times vary around the world. Still, it's definitely feasible and it didn't take me long to adhere to intermittent fasting.
I mentioned the above to show you that I led a busy life with and without my son's presence. Not to mention that in my 60's, I decided to go to a university for awhile! I got addicted to learning!
My problem was never to find time to eat, it was that I was too interested in my kids, home, shopping, volunteering and studying to remember to eat!
You can always prepare breakfast food the night before. There are many things one can do. Have fresh orange juice, Boil a couple of eggs, make a sandwich with peanut butter and sugarless jam, an apple midmorning .
I wish you good health, great amount of happiness and a lot of laughter in your life.
Bye, bye. Good luck!
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?