I don't believe that having children hinders the goal of intermittent fasting, it's a matter of picking which times you prefer to have family meals with them. If breakfast is the one quality meal you can have with your children, choose your food intake hours to include that time. For us it's dinner, so I chose dinner time as the natural fasting start and counted backwards. ymmv, since school start and dinner times vary around the world. Still, it's definitely feasible and it didn't take me long to adhere to intermittent fasting.
I mentioned the above to show you that I led a busy life with and without my son's presence. Not to mention that in my 60's, I decided to go to a university for awhile! I got addicted to learning!
My problem was never to find time to eat, it was that I was too interested in my kids, home, shopping, volunteering and studying to remember to eat!
You can always prepare breakfast food the night before. There are many things one can do. Have fresh orange juice, Boil a couple of eggs, make a sandwich with peanut butter and sugarless jam, an apple midmorning .
I wish you good health, great amount of happiness and a lot of laughter in your life.
Bye, bye. Good luck!
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?