Actually it's a good practice that should help you live a healthier life.
Obviously there are the ones that skip coffee totally. Guess that's the healthyest option there. But If you love coffee I guess that's the best way to consume it.
Now you got me thinking about getting back into that practice too! 💪🏽 Hhahahah Thanks for asking!
And I recently learned to be one of those! 🤗
I also get Vaidya’s cup ( Google ) which is an excellent Ayurvedic substitute for coffee.
I hope this helps
I will say though that black coffee isnt really great for you liver and stomach lining if consumed frequently, especially every day.
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?