Actually it's a good practice that should help you live a healthier life.
Obviously there are the ones that skip coffee totally. Guess that's the healthyest option there. But If you love coffee I guess that's the best way to consume it.
Now you got me thinking about getting back into that practice too! 💪🏽 Hhahahah Thanks for asking!
And I recently learned to be one of those! 🤗
I also get Vaidya’s cup ( Google ) which is an excellent Ayurvedic substitute for coffee.
I hope this helps
I will say though that black coffee isnt really great for you liver and stomach lining if consumed frequently, especially every day.
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?