- I eat baked oatmeal sweetened with fruit most mornings, which is pretty easy to make and filling. But sometimes I want something else. Any suggestions of something healthy and filling?
- What’s the minimum I should eat?
- What is a good quick healthy non time-consuming breakfast?
- How do I add variety to my breakfast routine?
- What do you eat for a lean protein breakfast?
Actually it's a good practice that should help you live a healthier life.
Obviously there are the ones that skip coffee totally. Guess that's the healthyest option there. But If you love coffee I guess that's the best way to consume it.
Now you got me thinking about getting back into that practice too! 💪🏽 Hhahahah Thanks for asking!
I will say though that black coffee isnt really great for you liver and stomach lining if consumed frequently, especially every day.
And I recently learned to be one of those! 🤗
I also get Vaidya’s cup ( Google ) which is an excellent Ayurvedic substitute for coffee.
I hope this helps
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?