- Do you have any tips for getting past the mental resistance to getting the exercise going when my mind is pushing hard for the lazier option?
- I have a hard time feeling accomplished if I don’t do a 20 min workout, but I know that working out for just one minute is better than none and I should celebrate that consistency. What are your tips for how to reframe my thinking on that?
- How do you manage or program habits that are not daily?
- What type of exercise do you perform in your daily morning routine?
- How does one motivate themselves to enjoy working out rather than tolerating it?
Once you do, you can start experimenting what works better! Go for it!!!
No I don’t think it would be a complete disaster. Have you been exercising? If not, then I think you should go with your gut instinct and start with 4 minutes of HIT with the view to gradually increasing the time over a period of the next 3 months.
No idea what the studies say, but I don’t think there’s a problem with doing it in the evening, as long as you do it at the same moment/time every day. The important thing is getting the habit!
7 min and find that it is invigorating to push yourself. I’d try it and if you notice that a day or two later, you are feeling depleted, then back off. But if you haven’t tried 7 min yet, you might want to just “go for it” and psych yourself up for an adventure. When I know I am pushing myself outside my comfort zone I try to do it early in the day so I have time to recover, reflect, and then sleep well.
As for when to exercise, it’s important to fit your schedule. If you’re trying to combat your schedule too much, it’ll cause you to stop sooner. If it fits into your schedule later in the day easily, you’ll be more likely to continue. I do mine either at noon before a protein packed lunch or when I get home from work. Because I’m not a morning person and again, I need to be rested to work well. That fits my schedule so I’m more likely to continue working out because I have to reason not to.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?