I’m sure it is, it contains a lot of cardio training, and now everyone is recommending interval training, even if you do it only with running for example..
I don’t do Hiit.. but I tried with running ( run for 10minutes, walk for 5) and it had much greater effect than running only.
I have read in several places that it is better than cardio. Either way it is one of my favorite I feel like I accomplished more!
Sure but someone not used to exercise or sports or something can hurt themselves. I think it's ment more for the person who is active but just seems to still have fat hanging around in problem areas you just can't get rid of. Or someone that runs to much and wonders why their knees and ankles are killing them but they're not burning that much fat
I think 🤔 so but you would have to ask your trainer if you are doing personal training or just a group exercise instructor and find out. You could also research it online and see as well
- How do you keep exercising interesting? I don’t want to hit a plateau.
- I only do calisthenics. I have been doing core training, push-ups, and pull-ups every day for a few months. I’ve been stuck at around 20 max pull-ups for months and can’t seem to get stronger. I do different variations every day so I almost never do the same exercise 2 days in a row. My question is would it be better to take rest days on core exercises? And should I focus on certain muscle groups instead of doing everything in a day? When I take a rest day I feel like I’m weaker the next day, so I try and take as few as possible. But I’m just not sure if it’s my program. Also, if anyone knows of some great calisthenic exercises to get shredded it would be greatly appreciated. I need a good calisthenic workout program.
- How do you find an exercise you enjoy that doesn’t cost too much?
- Is it necessary to sign up for a goal (e.g. a 5k run) to keep your exercise on track?
- How do you find exercise habits for disabled people? I’m finding it a challenge to several things. I can’t jog or run. At the moment I also have broken ribs so I can only walk short distances. Is there anything else I can do?
- Do you find exercising with a friend or partner more rewarding than exercising alone?
- What do you do for better sleep?
- How do you prepare for your morning routine? Does it start the night before?
- How can I stop planning things but never finishing them?
- What commitment devices do you use to make sure you complete your exercise habit?