I’m sure it is, it contains a lot of cardio training, and now everyone is recommending interval training, even if you do it only with running for example..
I don’t do Hiit.. but I tried with running ( run for 10minutes, walk for 5) and it had much greater effect than running only.
I have read in several places that it is better than cardio. Either way it is one of my favorite I feel like I accomplished more!
Sure but someone not used to exercise or sports or something can hurt themselves. I think it's ment more for the person who is active but just seems to still have fat hanging around in problem areas you just can't get rid of. Or someone that runs to much and wonders why their knees and ankles are killing them but they're not burning that much fat
I think 🤔 so but you would have to ask your trainer if you are doing personal training or just a group exercise instructor and find out. You could also research it online and see as well
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?