It depends what you are going for I think. Igbo your goal is to loose weight than a longer session will burn calories fast, Just don’t refuel lost calories in a weight loss program. However if you’re goal may just to fill up time or you are bored than over a period of a day of regular excision is good hood!
It really depends on your preferences. If you feel like you can't do 1 hour long exercise then it's ok to break it down to a few shorter exercises during the day. It also depends if you have time during the day for these smaller exercises. For me it's better to do one longer session because then I don't have time during the day.
I like to do short sessions because it is easier to do that that because you're not restricting yourself a impossible goal.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?